Remsafe Metrolite Retractable Cable Lock
Remsafe has launched the world’s first retractable cable lock!
With the versatility of traditional cable locks, the Remsafe Metrolite provides superior strength and safety without the cable hanging loosely from the window and interfering with shutters, blinds or curtains.
When engaged in the locked position, the cable retracts within the lock body as the window moves between the closed and restricted open position. A key is required to unlock the device, allowing the cable to automatically retract so that the window can be opened to its full extent. This unique feature of Remsafe products provides flexibility and peace of mind.
Features unique to the Remsafe range:
- Keyed alike
- Alternate easily between the safe restricted distance and the fully open distance
- Designed for simple installation and ease of use
- Compact design to suit all interior styles
- Retractable cable for smooth and fast quick-draw extension and retraction
- Durable cast alloy body
- High-tensile retractable steel cable
- Low profile design
- Suitable alternative to standard cable locks that may interfere with window furnishings
- Complies with safety requirements under the Strata Schemes Management Act 2015 (NSW)
- Australian owned and designed
- Patent pending
- Suitable for all window types
- Available in Black and White
- The world’s first retractable cable lock
- Fits to all window types and materials
- Child-resistant release mechanism allows the window to be opened to its full extent if required
- Available in black and white